1. Choose the Ball Weight (if your beam is away from the ceiling) or the Rod Weight (if your beam is close to the ceiling and the opening is not large enough for the ball).
2. Cut a length of LoopLine Clear, 2x the distance from beam to floor.
3. Push the first loop through the hole in the weight. Feed the other end of the LoopLine Clear through the first loop. Pull snug.
4. Attach the other end of the LoopLine Clear to the ring of the Round ClikMagnet (Yellow).
5. Cut LoopLine400 the length of the desired distance from beam to FlatHat + amount required to wrap around beam.
6. Attach one end of LoopLine400 to ClikHoop. Attach other end to oval ring of the FlatHat (insert loop through the top ring and over/around FlatHat to attach securely to oval ring).
7. Put Round ClikMagnet (Yellow) into the FlatHat.