Last Modified: June 12, 2017
WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS OR THE ACTIONS OF OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE AND ONLINE STORE (WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE).
You agree to use our Website and Service in accordance with the following acceptable use and code of conduct guidelines. You agree that you:
1. Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, sell, create derivative works of, or otherwise alter or use any content, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever except as expressly authorized in this acceptable use policy and the Terms;
2. Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, or otherwise se content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, harmful, hateful, harassing, bullying, pornographic, threatening, racially or ethnically offensive or abusive, that would violate another person's rights (including their intellectual property rights), constitute or encourage a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law or regulation, or that is otherwise inappropriate;
3. Will not exploit the images of children or disclose personally identifiable information belonging to others;
4. Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, or otherwise use unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any junk mail, spam, make money fast schemes, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
5. Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, or otherwise use content that contains or embodies software viruses, worms, trojan horses, bugs or any other malicious computer code that is designed to interrupt, undermine, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or communications equipment, or that is designed to perform functions on any software, hardware or equipment without the owner's express consent.
6. Will not disclose your password or transfer your account to any third party, or allow any third party to access your account.
7. Will not impersonate any person or entity.
8. Will not access the Website and Online Store by any means other than through the interface provided by us for use in accessing the Website and Online Store. This includes not using or launching any automated system including, without limitation, any spider, robot (or "bot"), scraper, or offline reader, that accesses the Online Store in a way that sends more request messages to our servers in a given time period than a human reasonably can produce in the same time period.
9. Will not interfere with or disrupt the Website, Online Store or servers or networks connected thereto, make the Online Store available over a network (other than our network) where it could be used by others, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Online Store.
10. Will not use the Website or Online Store to artificially generate traffic or page links to a Website or for any other purpose not intended.
11. Will not collect, harvest or store any personally identifiable information, including user account information, from us.
12. Will not use the Website or Online Store in a way that has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
13. Will not translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the Website or Online Store, in whole or in part.
14. Will not circumvent, disable, violate or otherwise interfere with any security related feature of the Website or Online Store.
15. Will not rent, lease, sublicense, transfer, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Website or Online Store (including, without limitation, your account information), use of the Online Store or access to the Online Store.
16. Will not use your account for your own commercial purposes by sublicensing any rights granted by the Terms or, in any way, sharing the benefit of your account with others. That is, your account is non-transferrable and may only be used by you.
17. Will not use the Website or Online Store in any way that violates the Terms, or that aids, encourages, or purports to authorize anyone else to violate the terms of this policy.
18. Will not use the Website or Online Store in any way that intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, provincial, national or international law or regulation.
19. Will not employ misleading e-mail addresses or falsify information in any part of any communication;
20. Will not upload, transmit, disseminate, post, store or post links to any content that:
- (a) prohibits from transmitting or posting by law, or by contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- (b) facilitates hacking or unauthorized access or use of data, systems, servers or networks including any attempt to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, or to breach security or authentication measures;
- (c) interferes with service to any user, system or network by using flooding techniques, overloading a system or a network, staging or broadcasting an attack, or any other means resulting in a crash of a host either deliberately or by negligence;
- (d) infringes on, or contributes to any infringement of, any intellectual property, material protected by copyright, trade mark, patent, trade secret or proprietary right of any party;
21. Will not use threats or implications thereof. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to revise this policy, which shall be posted on the Website and/or Online Store.