Last Modified: June 12, 2017
Collection of Personal Information
To establish an account with us and to facilitate orders and deliveries, we collect your personal and business information including, but not limited to, your:
- Address and delivery address;
- Contact information, including email and phone numbers;
- IP address and location data;
- Website statistics and analytics data regarding your use of the site;
- Other types of raw data relating to how you interact with the Website and Service including, for example, your browser information and session duration;
- All other information you provide on our Website or Service as reasonably requested by us; and
- We also collect credit card and payment information from you via our third-party payment provider. Their additional terms of service and privacy policies may apply to the collection and use of your personal information. If you have questions regarding our payment processor please contact us.
The Use of Your Personal Information
The collection of your personal information may be used to:
- To facilitate the ordinary use of the Website and Online Store, including facilitating your orders and delivering products to your address or the address provided for same. This may include providing your personal information to employees and/or shipping or carrier contractors and government agencies;
- Promote our Website, offerings, products and services to you in various forms of communication, including via mail and email;
- Support and improve the Website, Online Store and products we offer;
- Provide customer support;
- Communicate with you about your account;
- Bill and collect money owed to us;
- Pursue available legal remedies to us and to prosecute or defend a court, arbitration or similar proceeding;
- Send or display informational and promotional materials from us, our partners or third parties to you;
- To meet legal requirements;
- To provide information to representatives and advisors;
- To enforce compliance with any terms and conditions and applicable law; and
- Enhance our Online Store offerings to you and offer you related products and services, whether by advertisements or otherwise.
The Disclosure of Your Personal Information and Access to It
We may share your personal information with our partners, contractors, payment processing entities and employees who need to use that information in connection with one or more of the purposes for which that personal information was collected.
We also operate the Websites and Online Store in conjunction with our independent contractors. Our independent contractors may have access to your personal information in providing you with access to the Website and Online Store and in the course of undertaking maintenance to the Website and Online Store. We may use a variety of service providers, advertisers or employees in locations both inside and outside of Canada, which may make your personal information the subject of foreign laws and foreign legal proceedings.
We may also disclose your personal information to our successors or prospective successors (if our business, the Website and/or Online Store are acquired by another legal entity) or any assignee of our assets relating to the Website and Online Store.
DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO COURT ORDER, SUBPOENA OR OTHER LEGAL PROCESS
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROVIDE YOUR CONTENT AND INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS INFORMATION) UPLOADED OR COLLECTED BY OUR WEBSITE OR ONLINE STORE OR REPRESENTATIVES TO THIRD PARTIES IF REQUIRED BY LAW (SUCH AS IN RESPONSE TO A SUBPOENA, COURT ORDER OR OTHER LEGAL PROCESS IN ANY JURISDICTION), AND TO COOPERATE WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES IN THE INVESTIGATION OF ANY CRIMINAL OR CIVIL MATTER.
IF WE ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO MAKE ANY DISCLOSURE OF YOUR CONTENT OR PERSONAL OR BUSINESS INFORMATION, WE MAY (BUT ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO) PROVIDE YOU WITH WRITTEN NOTICE (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) PRIOR TO SUCH DISCLOSURE SO THAT YOU MAY TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION.
LOSS OR THEFT
WHILE WE TAKE MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, YOU AGREE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THAT WE, OUR SUCCESSOR, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE LOSS OR THEFT OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED AS A RESULT THEREOF.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We keep your personal information only for as long as it is required in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected. Consequently, there is no single retention period applicable to all instances of personal information collected by us.
When any personal information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected, we destroy the personal information in a manner that takes into account the sensitivity of that information.
Clik-Clik Systems Inc.
218 Hachborn Road,
Brantford, ON, Canada
Our Website and Service may place a "cookie" in the browser files of your computer. The cookie itself does not contain any personally identifying information. However, the cookie may enable us to relate your use of our Website and Service to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided. By changing the settings in your web browser you can prevent cookies from being used, but doing so may interrupt the proper use of the Website and Online Store.
Please also view our Terms & Conditions.