- Colour: metal gray
- Strength: pulls up to 100 lbs.
- Re-usable - over and over again.
How to use the FlushMount Clips to Install Displays Close to Low Ceilings:
- Open two FlushMount Clips by pinching - as shown. Feed each through an attachment point of the display AND through the centre ring of a ClikMagnet. Pinch to close the Flush Mount Clips.
- Thread the Sliding Dual MagMover 24” PRO onto the One-Button Pole or any other extension pole.
- Adjust the distance between the posts of the Sliding MagMover 24”PRO to the distance between the attachment points of the display.
(Note: if the distance between the attachment points is 6”, the Dual MagMover 6” is an alternative MagMover.)
- Place the ClikMagnets (+ display) onto the orange side of the posts of the Sliding MagMover 24” PRO - as shown.
- Lift assembly to the metal (one ‘clik’) on the ceiling. Your display is hung!
How to Retrieve the “flush-mounted” Display Using the Sliding Dual MagMover 24” PRO:
- Slide the posts of the Sliding Dual MagMover 24” PRO to the distance between the attachment points of the display.
- Rotate the corkscrews outward.
- Insert both corkscrew fully into the centre rings of both ClikMagnets, with one motion - as shown.
- Pull downward. Your display is retrieved. The coils of the corkscrews will hold the ClikMagnets (+ display item) from falling.
Note: remove the Flush Mount Clips with their ClikMagnets. These are ready to be re-used on the next display.