- Has two stationary MagMover ‘posts’; each with a corkscrew. The posts are spaced 24”/61 cm apart (centre to centre)
- Made of sturdy aluminium
- Threaded handle fits most Acme threaded poles
- Light weight
- Installation of ClikMagnets (+ display item) to any position in a 360 degree radius (metal being present)
How to use the Dual MagMover 24” to Install a Display to the Metal on the Ceiling:
- Thread onto the end of a MagPole or an extension pole.
- Connect the display (with LoopLine™ at each attachment point), to each ClikMagnet’s centre ring.
- Place each ClikMagnet’s centre ring (+display) over the orange of the Dual MagMover 24” post - as shown.
- Lift assembly to the first metal location on the ceiling. Allow the first ClikMagnet to “clik” to the metal. Walk to the next metal location, lift the assembly to allow the second ClikMagnet to “clik” to the metal. Your display is hung!
OR – for faster installation; lift both ClikMagnets (+ display) to metal. Both will ‘jump’ to the metal in a position ready for a fast retrieval.
How to use the Dual MagMover 24” to Safely Retrieve both ClikMagnets (+ display) from the Ceiling.
- The two corkscrews on the Dual MagMover 24” (+ extension pole) are used to retrieve two ClikMagnets (+ display).
- Turn each corkscrew outward.
- Fully insert one corkscrew through the centre ring of the first ClikMagnet - as shown. Pull down. Fully insert the next corkscrew through the centre ring of the second ClikMagnet. Pull down. The coils of the corkscrews will hold the ClikMagnets (+ display) from falling.
OR – for faster retrieval; turn the corkscrews outward (exactly at right angles to the MagMover bar). Pass each corkscrew fully through a centre ring of both ClikMagnets. Pull down. Both ClikMagnets (+ display) are retrieved with one pull down.
Note: For easy takedown…stand close to the underside of the display.
The Ontario Health and Safety Act States: A lifting device shall be operated in such a way that, no part of the load passes over any worker. This is good advice for all workers. It is natural to lift the MagMover to the front while visually searching for the installation placement spot.