- More Information
- Safety Information
- Has two stationary MagMover ‘posts’; each with a corkscrew. The posts are spaced 6”/15.24 cm apart (centre to centre)
- Made of sturdy aluminium
- Threaded handle fits most Acme threaded poles
- Light weight
- Installation of ClikMagnets (+ display item) to any position in a 360 degree radius (metal being present)
How to use the Dual MagMover 6” to Install a Display to the Metal on the Ceiling.
- Thread a Dual MagMover 6” onto the end of a MagPole or an extension pole.
- Connect the display (with LoopLine™ at each attachment point), to each ClikMagnet’s centre ring.
- Place each ClikMagnet’s centre ring (+display) over a Dual MagMover 6” post - as shown.
- Lift the assembly to the first metal location on the ceiling. Allow the first ClikMagnet to “clik” to the metal. Walk to the next metal location, lift the assembly to allow the second ClikMagnet to “jump” to the metal. Your display is hung!
How to use the Dual MagMover 6” to Safely Retreive both ClikMagnets (+ display) from the Ceiling.
- The two corkscrews on the Dual MagMover 6” are used to retrieve up to two ClikMagnets (+ display).
- Turn each corkscrew outward.
- Fully insert the next corkscrew through the centre ring of the second ClikMagnet - as shown. Pull down.
- The coils of the corkscrews will hold the ClikMagnets (+ display item) from falling.
Note: For easy take down, stand close to the underside of the display.
The Ontario Health and Safety Act States: A lifting device shall be operated in such a way that, no part of the load passes over any worker. This is good advice for all workers. It is natural to lift the MagMover to the front while visually searching for the installation placement spot.