Steps to Install Signage to the suspended grid:
1. Cut LoopLine to desired length (2 lengths) each with the same number of loops = level signage.
2. Insert one end of the LoopLine through the sign grommet and the other end fully through that first loop. Pull tight.
3. Insert free end of the LoopLine into the closed section of the GRID HOOK, then pass this loop fully up to and over the hook, and fully back down the other side. Pull tight.
4. Attach Sliding Dual MagMover to the MagPole. Extend the width of the MagMover "heads" to the same distance between the sign grommets.
5. Rotate Magmover’s corkscrew away from the MagMover and insert it into the closed end of the Grid Hook. Repeat with second Grid Hook.
6. Lift to the grid. Place one Grid Hook over a metal rod of the suspended Grid. Repeat with the second Grid Hook.
7. Remove the corkscrews from the Grid Hooks.
8. To retrieve the signage, reverse the above.