- More Information
- Safety Information
- Made of sturdy aluminium
- Threaded handle fits most Acme threaded poles
- Light weight
- Re-usable – over and over again
How to Use the Single MagMover to Install a Display to the Metal on the Ceiling.
- Thread the Single MagMover onto the end of a MagPole or an extension pole.
- Connect the display (with LoopLine™ at the attachment point), to the ClikMagnet’s centre ring.
- Place the ClikMagnet’s centre ring over the Single MagMover post - as shown.
- Lift to the metal on the ceiling.
- The ClikMagnet will “jump” to the metal. Your display is hung!
How to Use the Single MagMover to Safely Retreive a ClikMagnet (+ display) from the Ceiling.
- The corkscrew on the Single MagMover is used to retrieve the ClikMagnet (+ display).
- Fully insert the corkscrew into the centre ring of the ClikMagnet.
- Pull downward. The coils of the corkscrew holds the ClikMagnet (+ display) from falling.
Note: For easy take down, stand close to the underside of the display.
The Ontario Health and Safety Act States: A lifting device shall be operated in such a way that, no part of the load passes over any worker. This is good advice for all workers. It is natural to lift the MagMover to the front while visually searching for the installation placement spot.