How to Choose the ClikMagnet for your Project:
- Weight of the display to be hung.
- Colour of the ceiling.
- Plastic coated - no damage to ceilings.
- Re-usable – over and over again.
- Magnetic attraction is maintained over time. It does not lose power as a battery can.
- Removable from metal with a mechanical force.
Three factors determine any magnet’s strength.
- Amount of iron in the metal.
- Direction of pull.
- Amount of paint, dirt or bumps etc. on the metal.
Note: It is always a good idea to test the metal in advance of hanging a display.
How to Place the Regular ClikMagnet White onto the MagMover (+ extension pole) before Lifting to the Metal on the Ceiling.
- The Regular ClikMagnet White is designed with one centre ring.
- Position the Regular ClikMagnet White’s centre ring onto the MagMover’s post – as shown.
- This allows the Regular ClikMagnet White (+ display) to be lifted to/attached to the ceiling metal.
How To Safely Retrieve the Regular ClikMagnet White (+ display) from the Ceiling.
- The corkscrew on the MagMover’s post (+ extension pole) is used to retrieve the ClikMagnet (+ display) from the ceiling.
- Rotate the corkscrew outward and insert it fully into the centre ring of the Regular ClikMagnet White - as shown.
- Pull down.
- The coils of the corkscrew hold the Regular ClikMagnet White (+ display) from falling.
Question: If one Regular ClikMagnet White will pull up to 5 lbs/2 kg, will two Regular ClikMagnets White pull twice the weight?
Answer: No. If one line is shorter than the other, the shorter line + 1 ClikMagnet will be holding the full weight of the display.
- Keep all magnets away from credit cards, video tapes, computers and other electronic devices!
- The Clik-Clik system is not recommended for use with S-hooks, as items may fall during takedown.
- Do not swallow magnets.