- Front side: White.
- Strong Polycarbonate.
- Re-usable, over and over again. Both surfaces must be clean.
- Magnetic attraction is maintained over time. It does not lose power as a battery can.
- Removable from metal with a mechanical outward force.
Three factors determine any magnet’s strength.
- Amount of iron in the metal.
- Direction of pull.
- Amount of paint, dirt or bumps etc. on the metal.
Note: It is always a good idea to test the metal in advance of hanging a display.
How to Postition a Wall ClikMagnet - by Hand.
- While standing, reach to the desired position. Apply.
Note: Easily removed for re-application.
How to Place the Wall ClikMagnet onto the MagMover (+ extension pole) before Lifting to a Great Height on Vertical Metal Beams.
- The Wall ClikMagnet is designed with one ring.
- Position the ring onto the MagMover’s post – as shown
- This allows the Wall ClikMagnet (+ display) to be lifted to/attached to the flat vertical ferrous metal surface.
How to Safely Retrieve the Wall ClikMagnet.
- The Wall ClikMagnet is easily removed with an ‘outward’ (away from the vertical surface) pull.
From a Great Height:
- The corkscrew on the MagMover’s post (+ extension pole) is used to retrieve the Wall ClikMagnet.
- Insert the corkscrew fully into the ring of the Wall ClikMagnet – as shown.
- Pull Outward (away from the metal surface).
The coils of the corkscrew hold the Wall ClikMagnet (+ display) from falling.
- Caution: STRONG MAGNETS. Handle with care to avoid injury.
- Keep all magnets away from credit cards, video tapes, computers and other electronic devices!
- Do not swallow magnets.