How to Choose the ClikMagnet for your Project:
- Weight of the display to be hung.
- Plastic coated - no damage to ceilings.
- Re-usable – over and over again.
- Magnetic attraction is maintained over time. It does not lose power as a battery can.
- Removable from metal with a mechanical force.
Colour: White. For identification, there is a thin red line around the magnet face (not visible when on the metal).
Three factors determine any magnet’s strength.
- Amount of iron in the metal.
- Direction of pull.
- Amount of paint, dirt or bumps etc. on the metal.
Note: It is always a good idea to test the metal in advance of hanging a display.
How to Place the Round ClikMagnet #20 onto the MagMover (+ extension pole) before Lifting to the Metal on the Ceiling.
- The Round ClikMagnet #20 is designed with one centre ring.
- Position the Round ClikMagnet #20’s centre ring onto the MagMover’s post – as shown.
- This allows the Round ClikMagnet #20 (+ display) to be lifted to/attached to the ceiling metal.
How To Safely Retrieve the Round ClikMagnet #20 (+ display) from the Ceiling.
- The corkscrew on the MagMover’s post (+ extension pole) is used to retrieve the ClikMagnet (+ display) from the ceiling.
- Rotate the corkscrew outward and insert it fully into the centre ring of the Round ClikMagnet #20 - as shown.
- Pull down.
- The coils of the corkscrew hold the Round ClikMagnet #20 (+ display) from falling.
Question: If one Round ClikMagnet #20 will pull up to 20 lbs/9 kg, will two Round ClikMagnet #20 pull twice the weight?
Answer: No. If one line is shorter than the other, the shorter line + 1 ClikMagnet will be holding the full weight of the display.
- Caution: STRONG MAGNETS. Handle with care to avoid injury.
- Keep all magnets away from credit cards, video tapes, computers and other electronic devices!
- The Clik-Clik system is not recommended for use with S-hooks, as items may fall during takedown.
- Do not swallow magnets.